Collaborative Business Solutions LLC (CBS) is a rapidly growing fixture installation, merchandising and consulting company. We are building a team based upon our company principles of Honesty, Integrity, Innovation and Quality = HI-IQ. If you possess these traits then we want YOU on our TEAM!
The CBS Representative will primarily travel to assigned stores to update and rearrange the client’s products. The requested tasks could also involve the installation of fixtures. CBS or the client will provide the plan-o-grams (diagram) to arrange the products, shelves, price tags, and promotional materials to execute the plan exactly so that our clients’ products are merchandised to their specifications. The Rep will work independently or as part of a team when needed. There is no guarantee of hours. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. Candidates must be able to work at a fast pace, work well independently, and be able to read a plan-o-gram. They must also be able to remove existing fixtures and install new fixtures with shelving when needed.
Job Type: Contract work
* Retail and/or merchandising experience preferred
* Work independently; strong self-management skills
* Basic tools required
* Able to handle, move, and lift heavy materials and fixtures (up to 50 pounds)
* Able to remove and install new convenience store tobacco related fixtures
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Must have an active email address and ability to print documents from your computer
* Must have the ability to report the status of assignments online within 24 hours of work completion
* 18 years or older * High School Diploma/G.E.D.
* Valid driver’s license without restrictions or high points
* Personal vehicle in reliable operating condition
* Proof of auto insurance listing you as an insured driver
* Occasional overnight travel possible; Road Warriors are welcome
* Display respect for the Company, co-workers, and store personnel
* Have no issues or problems working with tobacco products
* Be willing to authorize a background check and pass a drug test
* Bi-weekly payroll processing
* Referral Program
* Flexible schedule
* Gas/mileage allowance
Collaborative Business Solutions, LLC truly values our team members. We hope to hear from you soon.